Friday, February 29, 2008

Runnin' up that Hill

This crazy, yall-- I should have been in bed about three hours ago. BUT FIRST, before the fairies take me, I wanted to show you my new rings! I'm calling them electronrings mound: aerial views. They are inspired by the ancient people of the world who built/build mounds as part of their ritual lives.





These rings are in "neutral" colors. I do have an up-coming rant about people wearing black all the time, but, I still wanted to make some rings that were more in a "natural" state, so here they are.




They're asymmetrical, and seem to have a mind of their own. So does my body-- and it wants SLEEP. . .ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz. . .

3 comments:

Nicole Solo said...

mmm felt and rings, two of my favorite things ;)

sharptoolstheatre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
etherealwear said...

I know! Me too! I love BIG rings. I have big hands. . .